Klarna is a payment method which allows you to buy now and pay in 14 days. Keep what you like, return what you don't. Simply choose "Pay later" as your payment method at checkout.
How it works
1. Find something you love on our website, add it to your bag and go to checkout.
2. Select Pay Later with Klarna as your payment method - no need to create a Klarna account.
3. Place your order and you’re done. Once dispatched you’ll have 14 days to pay Klarna. If you return any items on your order your Klarna statement will be updated.
- All orders shipped straight away
- Try your items on, return any items you don't want and only pay for what you love.
- Pay for your order within 14 days after it's been shipped.
- Klarna will contact you via email with instructions on how to pay.
- Instant decision, no interest and no fees!
All you need to start
- A UK bank account
- To be 18 years of age or over
- A UK residential address
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.