The Isla Top - Candy FlossRegular price £30.00 Sale price £21.00 Save 30%
- We are a small brand, with big ambitions, based in London
- Our style is very minimal - classic and timeless
- The swimwear is sustainable and is made using Econyl (regenerated waste from landfills and oceans).
- Our packaging is fully recyclable ie - mailing bags are made from sugar cane.
- The production is ethical and is produced in Indonesia where the workers receive 3x minimum wage, health insurance, bonus, training and personal development (to name a few).
- Our second collection will be produced in the UK
- We produce low quantities and have a small collection to avoid waste
- We do not believe in photoshop - we want to present a realistic image to our customers of how people look in swimwear
We understand that a great fit is important when it comes to swimwear and we are working to create the best fitting swimwear we can (all feedback welcome please).
We have created a chart to help you pick the perfect size but remember - don't get too caught up in the numbers - it's not about the size you wear, it's about the way you wear your size.
Our model is a UK size 12 and wears a L in all styles
Our founder is a UK size 8/10 and wears a M in all bikinis for comfort but wears a S in the Frankie One piece for a tighter fit.